The lightweight design is ideal for both first and second- floor installations. They are mold, mildew and moisture resistant. The grid module design allows for 8 in. on center design.
- Easy to assemble
- Modular interlocking grids snap together to form tubing runs of any design on slab or sub-floor
- Water temperature can be keep lower than competitive systems due to the PEX tubing being on 8 in. centers and therefore more efficient
- Perfect solution for dry method of radiant PEX installation over a sub floor
- Eco-friendly grids are made from recycled plastic
- Eliminates messy concrete topping pours or inflexible grooved panels